Samuel is an experienced barrister based in Auckland’s CBD specialising in:
- Civil & Commercial litigation and advice.
- Regulatory & Insurance litigation and advice.
Samuel holds various other advisory and academic positions including:
- Adjunct Law Lecturer (AUT) for graduate and post-graduate students.
- Legal Advisor to the Cook Islands National Reform Project.
Prior to becoming an independent barrister, Samuel held the following roles:
- Crown Prosecutor at Crown Solicitors’ Network.
- Member Leadership Team for one of New Zealand’s largest litigation practices.
- Senior Consultant for big four consultancy.